Crafts Using Picture Frames

Category Decorations
Recycled or inexpensive picture frames can be decorated and used to create fun new decor for your home. This is a guide about crafts using picture frames.

Crafts Using Picture Frames

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these Crafts Using Picture Frames shared by the ThriftyFun community! Have something to add? Please share!

I used small twigs from my yard and using a hot glue gun, I added them a layer at a time until the entire frame was covered. Then I covered with a light coat of Mod Podge to seal it. Also, look at the little flower pot done to match. This was a small tin can covered in twigs.

This is a guide about making a seashell picture frame. Use your seashell collection to create a beautiful picture frame.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? 2

I had a picture frame that fell, shattering the glass but leaving the frame intact. I decided to save it and repurpose it for something. In the meantime, an inexpensive dollar store frame cracked, but the glass was fine. Both frames were the same size. I discarded the damaged frame and glass, and now put the good glass and frame together. Now I only had to discard one frame instead of both. The picture shows my new wood picture frame and the broken other picture frame.

Decorate a purchased frame or rejuvenate an old one with paint and miscellaneous items from your junk drawer. This is a guide about junk drawer picture frames.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? 1

There are many creative ideas for making your own jewelry holder; using a picture frame provides a tangle free solution. This is a guide about making a picture frame jewelry holder.

It's easy to create a custom frame for photos or artwork. This is a guide about how to make personalized frames.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Using a quilling tool you can create decorative shapes to decorate a picture frame. This page is about making a hand quilled harvest frame.

Give old picture frames a new lease on life by repainting and otherwise decorating them. This guide contains tips about repainting old picture frames.

Take any wooden frame with glass and turn it into a lovely tray. It's customizable for any personality or decor. This is a guide about turning a picture frame into a display or serving tray.

An old or inexpensive photo frame can get a facelift and be made to coordinate with your decor by covering it with pretty wrapping paper. This is a guide about how to decorate a picture frame with wrapping paper.

This is a guide about making a bark covered picture frame. For a rustic look, cover a purchased photo frame with pieces of bark.

This is a guide about decorating a wooden picture frame. Plain wood picture frames can be decorated in many ways to fit into your home decor or to be given as gifts.

This old picture frame was going to be trash until I thought of painting it and adding some extra "Happy New Years" confetti to it. I slapped on some glossy varnish and now it looks fantastic.

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Crafts Using Picture Frames

Ask a QuestionHere are the Crafts Using Picture Frames asked by community members. Read on to see the answers provided by the ThriftyFun community or ask a new question.

Uses for old wooden frames that are missing glass. These tips are from the ThriftyFun community. Decorate a picture frame using paint and found objects.

You can decorate a frame with a nautical theme by painting a lighthouse and birds on it.

Decorate a Picture Frame