Cranberry Orange Muffins
These homemade muffins combine orange and cranberry to make a sweet and tart breakfast treat. This is a guide about making cranberry orange muffins
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
You can make this easy recipe in muffin form or as a dessert loaf. I made these to serve during a holiday party and the loaf for my guest to take home.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
Total Time: 25-30 minutes
Yield: 12 muffins + 1 loaf
- 4 cups flour
- 1.5 cup sugar
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1.5 cup orange juice
- 3 tsp orange rind - grated
- 2 cups cranberries
- In a medium bowl, add flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Mix together.
- Add frozen cranberries in and stir.
- In a separate bowl, add eggs, orange juice, vegetable oil and grated orange rind - mix.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients. Combine to the consistency like below (not too smooth).
- Fill muffin pan and loaf.
- Bake at 400 F for 15-20 minutes depending on your oven.
January 23, 20181 found this helpful
This just reminded me of how addicted I was to Starbuck's Cranberry Orange muffin back in the day. I will make these (and save lots o money!) :)