Fresh Cranberry Muffins
Gold Post Medal for All Time! 677 Posts
February 18, 2021
Another low-sugar recipe that tastes great. The recipe says you get 8 muffins, but I got 12.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 4 Tbsp (1/2 stick) butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups all-purpose flour (or 1 cup whole-wheat flour and 1 cup all-purpose flour)
- cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Melt the butter in the microwave. Set aside.
- Beat the egg. Then combine with the butter.
- Add the milk. Beat until frothy.
- Add in the dry ingredients and combine well.
- Fold in the cranberries.
- Bake 20-25 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.