CookiesBaking & Desserts

Cream Cheese Delights

Vote for this contest contender!

This is a simple, versatile and flavorful snack or dessert. It's a fun recipe to prepare with kids. It's a cool, refreshing summertime treat.

Prep Time: 10 minutes

Cook Time: no cooking required

Total Time: 20 minutes

Yield: varies according to cookie size

You can use any flavor of drink mix you like. Strawberry, fruit punch, pineapple and pink lemonade are great.

1. Place soften cream cheese in bowl. Put drink mix, lemon juice and water in a small glass and stir. Pour liquid mixture into bowl with cream cheese. Stir by hand or use immersion blender to thoroughly blend ingredients. Spread mixture on graham crackers and put the crackers together to make a sandwich type cookie. Place cookies in air tight container and store in refrigerator.
  2. You can also use chocolate cookies, sugar cookies or whatever cookie you like to spread the mixture on.

That sounds like it would be really tasty.

I had something very similar to this when I was a kid and you just now sparked that happy memory. All I know is my grandfather gave them to me. Thanks, Veronica! I want to try them!

I hope you do make these and that you enjoy them now as much as you did when you were a child. Happy memories are one of life's greatest treasures.