Creamy Cook and Serve Pudding

When I make chocolate pudding, I always get the kind you must cook on the stove. The small box calls for two cups milk, but I use 1 1/2 whole milk and 1/2 cup of half and half. This makes it extremely creamy and delicious.

Instead of topping it with just cool whip, I use about a cup of whip and 1/4 cup of softened cream cheese, plus about 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar. Whip those all together with a mixer and add a dollop to warm pudding (or cold pudding but warm is the best). Amazing!

Try making chocolate (and other flavors) pudding from scratch. Very easy and much, much better! Also, instead of milk or cream, try adding half milk and half coconut milk or cream (canned is fine). Surprizingly addictive!

Food and Recipes Recipes Baking & Desserts Desserts PuddingJanuary 19, 2015
😎
🌻
📓
😷
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Creamy-Cook-and-Serve-Pudding.html