Pudding Dessert Recipes
May 21, 2013
Read More Comments
Very easy to make and delicious!
Total Time: 10 minutes to make (overnight before eating)
Yield: 24-36 pieces
- 1 Box graham crackers
- 2 Large boxes instant vanilla pudding
- 8 oz Cool Whip
- 1 Tub chocolate frosting
- 2 cups milk
- Line bottom of 9x13 inch pan with graham crackers. You might have to break some to entirely cover the bottom.
- Mix milk, pudding mix, and an 8 oz. bowl of Cool Whip until smooth and pour half of the mixture on top of the graham crackers and level it out.
- Put another layer of crackers over the pudding and top them with the rest of the pudding.
- Put a final layer of graham crackers over that.
- Take the foil off the tub of frosting and put the frosting in the microwave for 1 minute. Pour melted frosting over the top of the last layer of crackers and smooth out.
- Refrigerate for up to 12 hours. We tried the first batch after 4 hours, but it's much better the next day. It is so good, it melts in your mouth! The crackers absorb the pudding and frosting, making it like a cake texture.
Someone posted this on Facebook.
6 More Solutions
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
January 19, 2015
When I make chocolate pudding, I always get the kind you must cook on the stove. The small box calls for two cups milk, but I use 1 1/2 whole milk and 1/2 cup of half and half. This makes it extremely creamy and delicious.Read More...
September 4, 2009
I buy the little sugar free pudding packs and make my own desserts with them. I put some crushed graham cracker in a serving dish.Read More...
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 5,887 Posts
February 11, 2009
Mix flour and butter. Press into a 9x13 inch pan and bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees F. Cool. Mix together cream cheese, sugar, and Cool Whip.
Spread cheese filling onto crust, then first pudding flavor, followed by the second pudding mixture. Finally, top with Cool Whip.Read More...
October 13, 2006
Recipe for Banana Pudding Dessert. Melt butter. Pulse vanilla wafers in food processor. Combine crumbs with melted butter and press into 13 x 9 inch glass baking pan. Place in freezer.Read More...
This is a delicious and easy Vietnamese dessert to make especially if you love taro like I do! It is much more cheaper versus purchasing at the store.
This is a sweet and creamy Vietnamese pudding dessert. This is a refreshing dessert that is typically served cool but can be served warm if you prefer.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2023 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.