DIY Apron and Utensils Holder
This is a DIY holder for aprons and cooking utensils. It saves space in the kitchen and is decorative. The parts are removable for washing or replacement.
Total Time: 1
- 1 scrap wood piece (10.25 inches by 3.25 inches)
- 2 sawtooth picture frame hooks
- 4 sawtooth hook nails
- 2 drawer knobs (w/washers and nuts)
- 1 glass jar
- 1 hose clamp (sized to jar)
- 1 nail
- 1 hammer
- 1 power drill
- Paint the wood the color of choice - I chose white.
- Using a power drill, drill two holes side by side through the backside (this will be where the knobs are placed).
- On the backside of the wood piece, nail in the sawtooth hooks on the top right and left corners with a hammer
- On the front side, drill a pilot hole where the jar will be placed.
- Through a slit on the hose clamp, drill the hose clamp into the pilot hole with a screw. (This may take a few tries if the slit in the hose clamp does not budge at first).
- Screw the pair of drawer knobs into the pair of holes.
- Fit the glass jar to the hose clamp.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!