DIY Extra Dish Drainer

Silver Post Medal for All Time! 418 Posts

Extra Dish Drainer - white dishpan with a wire rack insideMost of the time, when I cook, I use a lot of pots and pans. Washing them can be a chore.

Having an extra dish drainer works really well and makes washing the dishes much easier. I don't have to spend time drying dishes to make room for more in the dish drainer. This saves me time and saves my dish towels.

I have accumulated extra racks from different size toaster ovens. I have one that fits my dishpan and it is high enough to keep the containers out of the drain water. For me, it makes the dishpan the perfect extra dish drainer for the pots and pans.

Dishes drying in a dishpan.

A baking rack on a countertop.

Home and Garden Cleaning DishesAugust 5, 2020
🌻
🐛
👔
https://www.thriftyfun.com/DIY-Extra-Dish-Drainer.html