DIY French Tips Manicure
Here are some tips for a do it yourself French manicure. The fingernail tips are painted a different color in this method.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This is my easy do it yourself method for French tips featuring Q-tips. First, you need to select a color for your French tips, I usually do white but since it's summer, I thought it would be fun to paint my colors a berry color. To be exact, I used Revlon Berry Delicious #770.
- nail polish
- acetone nail polish remover
- clear top coat
- Apply one coat of your desired nail polish. You do not need to apply nail polish to the entire nail, just half or the tips only. Allow the nail polish to dry.
- If sheer, apply another coat and allow the nail polish to dry.
- Pour acetone/nail polish remover into the cap.
- Dip your q-tip into the nail polish remover and start to brush into the motion of your curved nail tips to get a nice smooth curve. Repeat for all your nails.
- Apply a top coat and allow to dry.
You can also paint a base coat for longer lasting nails!
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.