DIY Rhinestone Necklace
If you want to make a necklace for yourself, it can be a lot of fun and easy. It takes you about 45 minutes to make this necklace. Just follow these steps.
Total Time: 45 minutes
- Satin twisted cord
- 2 jump rings
- acrylic rhinestones
- cord end caps
- Cut the cord to the length you desire.
- Seal the ends of the cord (use a lighter).
- Apply a glue to the ends of the cord.
- Add a cord end caps.
- Add a lobster clasp to the end, and the extender chain to the other end.
- Glue the acrylic rhinestones to the cord.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.