Dashboard Lights Intermittent

On my 2006 PT Cruiser the dashboard lights will go off than back on. What would cause that?

We are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards (US only) for people who answer recent questions on ThriftyFun this month! Click here to find out more...

I have a 2006 nissan quest and it is very hard to get an accurate oil check unless it sits overnight If your oil is low that last thing to get oil is the timig chain tenshioner and it will make te chain loose and it will rattle when it does this I add aquart of oil and the noise goes away