Davy Crockett Soup Recipe
A simple soup recipe that you can make with your kids. This page is about making Davy Crockett soup
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
I found an old kids cookbook that does not have a cover on it! Here is one of the recipes that your kids can do!
Total Time: 30 min.
Source: A kids cookbook
- 1 16 oz. can baked beans
- 1 16 oz. can canned tomatoes
- 1 10 1/2 oz. can consomme
- 1 1/4 tsp molasses
- 1 1/4 Tbsp onion flakes
- 2 1/2 tsp mustard (mild kind)
- 1 1/4 tsp brown sugar
- Place all EXCEPT tomatoes in deep saucepan and simmer gently for 30 minutes.
- Then after 30 minutes add mashed tomatoes. Simmer for 30 minutes more. Serve hot, wearing a racoon hat!
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.