Davy Crockett Soup Recipe
Silver Post Medal for All Time! 390 Posts
September 15, 2014
I found an old kids cookbook that does not have a cover on it! Here is one of the recipes that your kids can do!
Total Time: 30 min.
Source: A kids cookbook
- 1 16 oz. can baked beans
- 1 16 oz. can canned tomatoes
- 1 10 1/2 oz. can consomme
- 1 1/4 tsp molasses
- 1 1/4 Tbsp onion flakes
- 2 1/2 tsp mustard (mild kind)
- 1 1/4 tsp brown sugar
- Place all EXCEPT tomatoes in deep saucepan and simmer gently for 30 minutes.
- Then after 30 minutes add mashed tomatoes. Simmer for 30 minutes more. Serve hot, wearing a racoon hat!
Silver Post Medal for All Time! 293 Posts
September 15, 20140 found this helpful
What is consomme? Other than that, this looks like a fun and fabulous idea for a recipe for munchkins. Thanks so much for sharing! :) We will try this right away.
Editor's Note: Comsomme' is clear soup made with concentrated stock.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.