Deciding on a Cleaning Rate

How much should I charge for a weekly cleaning of a 2000 - 2500 square foot, 3 bedroom and 3 bath home? She would also like her windows cleaned and her oven and refrigerator cleaned. Thanks for your help.

By Nan

It depends on where you are and how much competition there is in your area. I would think that $125 is the minimum per week but $185 might be more realistic. I pay $90 for my (daughter's) 1 BR apartment once per month and $175 for my house. I have 6 BR, 3.5 bath but only ask for two bedrooms, kitchen and den to be done every month.
Good luck. Wish you were near me since the people that clean my house do a barely adequate job. They certainly do NOT do windows.

Depends if it's weekly or biweekly $140 is what I charge. Windows are an extra charge.