Deep Dish S'mores Cookies
Total Time: About 1 hour, including cooling time
Yield: 15 cookies
Source: My cooking group
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 1/4 cup flour
- 1 (3 oz) container marshmallow bits
- 2 cups coarsely chopped milk chocolate bars (about 6)
- 8 large marshmallows, cut in half
- 2 milk chocolate bars broken into pieces
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Spray muffin top or whoopie pie pan dish with cooking spray.
- In bowl of stand mixer cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Turn speed down and add in eggs and vanilla, mixing until smooth.
- With mixer on medium-low speed add in graham cracker crumbs, baking soda, and salt. Mix until incorporated.
- Turn mixer to low and add in flour until just combined.
- Stir in your marshmallow bits and chopped milk chocolate.
- Use 1/3 cup of cookie dough for each cookie, pressing mixture evenly into the pan.
- Bake for 8 minutes, remove from oven and press marshmallow half onto the top. Continue baking for 4-5 minutes until marshmallow is puffed and slightly golden and cookie is lightly golden.
- Remove and immediately press reserved chocolate onto the top of the cookie. It will melt from the heat of the cookie.
- Allow cookies to cool in pan for at least 10 minutes. Loosen edges with knife and carefully remove from pan, transferring to a wire rack to continue cooling.
- You can bake these without the muffin top pan. Just place dough on baking sheet, 2 inches apart and bake for 8-9 minutes. Follow the same guidelines for adding the marshmallow and chocolate as in the recipe above.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide