Delicious Macaroni and Cheese Recipe
Mac and cheese is a favorite dish in many households, the recipe is sure to be a hit. This page contains delicious macaroni and cheese recipe
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This recipe is fast and everyone loves it.
Total Time: 20 min
Yield: 6 servings
- 4 cups uncooked macaroni ($0.50)
- 3 Tbsp all purpose flour ($0.20)
- 1 tsp salt ($0.1)
- 1/4 tsp pepper ($0.1)
- 2 1/4 cup milk ($0.50)
- 1/4 cup cream cheese ($0.80)
- 2 tsp dijon mustard ($0.10)
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic ($0.10)
- 1 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese ($1.00)
- Cook macaroni according to box instructions.
- While pasta cooks place flour, salt, and pepper into a large saucepan. Add milk stirring until well blended.
- Drop cream cheese by teaspoon fulls into milk mixture, bring to boil over med heat, stir constantly.
- Reduce heat, simmer for two minutes or until thick. Stir in mustard and garlic. Simmer 1 minute. Remove from heat. Add cheddar cheese stir until melted.
- Then combine the pasta and cheese sauce in a large bowl mix well.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.