Didn't Use Enough Hair Dye

Category Coloring
If you don't use enough dye when dyeing your hair, it may be necessary to redo the process. This is a guide about what to do if you didn't use enough hair dye.

I attempted to dye my hair with L'Oréal high color highlights for dark hair and I got more than halfway through and ran out of dye so some spots are blotchy and some is still dark. Mother's Day is tomorrow what should I do?

Answers

Best Answer

Since it is today and you don't have time to dye your hair, curl your hair to hide the patches. It won't look patchy.

When you are able, buy another box and dye the spots you missed. Next time, buy two boxes.