Discontinued York Decorative Border

I really need to locate this border made by York. My husband tore the part with the number and I can only make out a few. We ran out and can't find it anywhere! Please if anyone knows the number or name please email me through this site. Thank you!

We are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards (US only) for people who answer recent questions on ThriftyFun this month! Click here to find out more...

I tried doing a google image search for your wallpaper and was unsuccessful in locating the border you are looking for. However, I did find York Wall-coverings Product Search website. On their site you can search for the border you are looking for by Theme, Color, Pattern, Number, and other attributes. You should be able to locate it that way. Once you know the pattern number you might be able to find it cheaper than ordering from them directly by doing a Google Shopping search. Just go to Google and type in what you are searching for then click the shopping button underneath the search bar. This will list for you all the places you can purchase it along with the prices. Good luck I hope this helps! I will post a link to the York Product Search Site below.
https://www.yor … c/product_search