To Top

Discontinued York Decorative Border

I really need to locate this border made by York. My husband tore the part with the number and I can only make out a few. We ran out and can't find it anywhere! Please if anyone knows the number or name please email me through this site. Thank you!

We are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards (US only) for people who answer recent questions on ThriftyFun this month! Click here to find out more...

Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

October 2, 20170 found this helpful

I tried doing a google image search for your wallpaper and was unsuccessful in locating the border you are looking for. However, I did find York Wall-coverings Product Search website. On their site you can search for the border you are looking for by Theme, Color, Pattern, Number, and other attributes. You should be able to locate it that way. Once you know the pattern number you might be able to find it cheaper than ordering from them directly by doing a Google Shopping search. Just go to Google and type in what you are searching for then click the shopping button underneath the search bar. This will list for you all the places you can purchase it along with the prices. Good luck I hope this helps! I will post a link to the York Product Search Site below.
https://www.yor … c/product_search

Reply Was this helpful? Yes

Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

Related Content
February 22, 2016
An Australian Shepherd with cross bred Border Collie puppies.
Border Collie/Australian Shepherd Mix Photos
York Wallpaper
Finding Discontinued York Wallpaper
New York, New York
New York, NY Frugal Travel Guide
Border Collie
Border Collie Breed Information and Photos
Thanksgiving Ideas!
Halloween Ideas!
Ask a Question
Share a Post
Desktop Page | View Mobile

Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Contact Us

© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Published by .

Generated 2017/10/17 16:29:31 in 569 msecs. ⛅️️ ⚡️
Loading Something Awesome!