Dog Refuses to Sleep in Her Bed

I have a 9 year Doberman female. She is fully trained. She has just recently started refusing to sleep in her bed because of something she smells. When we check her bed it is damp like she may have wet it, but it has no smell. She never actually squats and pees on it so I'm not sure what's happening. It's only on her bed. She sleeps all day on my son's bed and it never happens.

I've never noticed a smell to dog pee only cats. She could smell it though. Buy her some complete new bedding & before putting it down wash the floor area with soap & water.

She may be having bladder and kidney problems at her age. You really need to see a Vet. Another possibility is diabetes (easy to treat). Good luck.

Lizzyanny I agree.

take her to the vet..something isnt right in her urinary tract they have a name for it. my dobbie is doing the same thing and on my way to the vet.