Donations of Fabric for Youth Group

Where can I get donations of fabric and thread for a youth group? I teach them dance and help them stay off the street and teach them self respect. I need fabric for their dance costumes and I cannot cover the cost alone.

By Vicki L.

I am cleaning out my house to sell and used to make dresses for my daughter when she was small and quilts. I have 4 huge plastic containers full of scraps that I would love to donate. Please let me know how to contact you.

Anonymous

I am making quilts for sick children and can give you a tax deduction for fabric donated. Please contact me.

Hello! I am helping a non profit organization put on a fashion show for/with artist with developmental disabilities. One organization would love to have the fabric! Has anyone collected the fabric from you yet?

Thank you

I make pillow cases for Conqerr Cancer. Conqerr cancer. Com
I use cotton and poly cotton
I am on long island New York
Thank you

I have three boxes of scraps - the size that I would use myself. Some of the boxes contain appliques, ribbons and lots of rick-rack. Are you interested. I so, please email pidgit@aol.com

I'm looking for fabric to make clothes and other items for anyone in need.

Anonymous

Where can I receive new fabrics to be donated to my school's "Key Club" so we can make bracelets for hospital patients that will be sent to an organization that has a very strict rule about the use of new fabrics?