Duck Laid Eggs on My Roof

I have ducks all over my neighborhood. We always feed them and one female laid eggs (12 eggs) on my roof. I don't know what to do because we got a ladder and my brother touched one. They are brand new. I just wanted to know if you touch it does the egg rot?

And also she is now away from the eggs, but still on my roof. Do I leave the eggs? Please answer as soon as possible because the eggs are on the roof and I don't know what to do. Also the other ducks including the dad left and are always in my yard and we feed them.

On my roof there are 12 eggs, but my neighbor also has 9 eggs and I don't know if they're hers, but I'm pretty sure they are although she doesn't take care of those, only of the ones on the roof.

I would not touch the eggs. They will detect the scent. Leave the eggs alone and hopefully they will hatch.

Sometimes the ducks don't care about the scent. If you think the mom has abandoned them, try to find someone with an incubator to hatch them for you.