Dyeing Naturally Red Hair

I am naturally a red head and I have been thinking about dyeing my hair. I keep seeing this new trend called opal hair and I'm in love. But my mother says that if I dye my hair it will never grow back to my natural red hair again. She says it happened to my cousin, but I don't know if I should believe her or not. If I dye my hair will it grow back my natural color?

This is a picture of my natural hair, I do have blonde in it from where I bleached it and put purple in my hair just over a year ago.

If you dye your hair any color in the world, it will be fine. You just have to realize that the hair you have dyed will never go back to the same color. However, the new growth will always come in your natural hair color.

Even if you dye your hair opal, when your hair starts growing the roots will always be red. It might take years for you hair to grow back read again, but it will grow back.

New growth wiki always be your natural color. That is why people jade to dye their hair every few weeks. What your mother is telling you is untrue.