Dyeing a Viscose Dress

I have a dark purple maxi dress made of 97% viscose and 3% elastane and I am wanting to dye it so it is paler in colour. Its for a fancy dress, I'm going as Meg from Hercules. Is this possible and how would I go about this? What is the best product to use?

Many thanks.

since viscose is a natural fibre, you can use pretty much any traditional dyeing method, but you have to be careful because it is a lot more fragile than regular cotton fabric. So if you use bleach yo have to be extra careful to not leave it in for too long.

Here is more info: textilelearner.blogspot.com/.../100-viscose-fabric-dyeing-method...

blog.wardrobesupplies.com/.../

Home and Garden Repair ClothingAugust 21, 2016
📓
🌻
🐛