Easy Onion Peeling

I have both a severe sensitivity to onions and a real dislike of the papery mess they leave on my counters and in vegetable bins and drawers. I have found that if I place one in one of the netted bags they come in and act like I'm scrubbing it (dry), they will shed their outer paper layer easily! It still needs cutting but at least the paper covering isn't everywhere but in the bag and doesn't get on the onion pieces causing me more time processing and exposing myself to the oils.

Just a little more convenient to work with, especially when I am cutting up a lot for some recipes (onion soup for instance.)

Food and Recipes Food Tips VegetablesJuly 15, 2019
🌻
📓
🎂