Easy Seven Veggie Salad
Silver Post Medal for All Time! 390 Posts
Total Time: Chill for 8 hours
Source: Cousin Lois
- 1 head lettuce
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen green peas
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper
- 12 slices bacon
- 1 1/2 cup small cauliflower florets
- 1/2 cup celery
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp white sugar
- 4 oz shredded Cheddar cheese
- Prepare veggies: Tear lettuce into small pieces. Chop green bell pepper, cauliflower and celery. Thaw the green peas.
- Cook bacon over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain and set aside.
- In a 9x13 inch pan, layer the lettuce followed by the peas, green pepper, bacon, cauliflower and celery. I use a glass one because it is cool to look at!
- In a bowl combine the mayonnaise and the sugar.
- Spread mixture the salad.
- Sprinkle cheese over top.
- Cover and chill for at least 8 to 12 hours before serving.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.