I started making layered salads instead of tossing them. It avoids people from picking things out of the salad that they don't like.
- romaine chopped
- baby spinach
- shredded carrots
- cucumber, chopped
- roma plum tomatoes, chopped
- celery, chopped
- red onion, finely sliced
- sweet red pepper, finely sliced, cut small
- green pepper, thin sliced, cut small
- black olives
- crumbled feta cheese
- flavored croutons
- salad dressing
- Using a large salad bowl, add salad fixings just as I listed them in the ingredients. As you get to the last few different items that you may think s people might not like, I put them in small attractive mounds on the top. So they dont get mixed. I also chop everything in my salad. Makes easier eating and more flavor.
- I put especially the feta and black olives and red onion in small humps in the middle. Then someone can still get to the salad without getting something they dont like.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.