This simple but cute summer project can be made in minutes, but you can enjoy it for a long time! It's good for kids or adults.
- a clear bowl or mason jar
- some stones
- dry moss
- fresh green moss
- little miniature toys or decorations
- Place some small stones or even seashells into the bottom of your container.
- Wet the dry moss and add it on top of the stones.
- Add the soil on top of that and top it with the green moss (we found ours in a shady corner of our own property).
- Lightly water.
- Add a cute small top or decoration on top and there it is! Even a pretty shell you picked up at a beach vacation would look great!
- If you use a mason jar you may place a lid on it and it will be a self contained terrarium. If it's an open container you may need to occasionally water your terrarium.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.