Electric Water Heater Shuts Going Out?

It is very humid right now. The electric water heater keeps going out. The landlord started to leave a fan on constantly down there for the humidity. This is very expensive leaving a fan on down there. I have an electric water heater where you hold in pilot and click a red button several times until it lights then put it to the level you want it. It keeps going out. Please help.

By sarah

I am not sure what your problem is caused by, but my first thought is that if you have a pilot light, you must have a gas water heater. No electrical appliances have a pilot light.

Secondly, I don't think that a fan will draw a whole lot of electricity, unless it is a very large industrial style fan. I would suggest that you get the landlord back and perhaps have him call a repair man. Humidity should not affect the function of a pilot light.

Home and Garden Repair HomeJuly 7, 2013
📓
😎
🌻
🐛
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Electric-Water-Heater-Shuts-Going-Out.html

HomeRepair