Embroidery Hoop Pet Art

I wanted to do something for our pet (Tyler). Often we decorate our home for different holidays, this time and for now on, we will include Tyler's corner, with a little art of his own! This can be made with very little and can be interchangeable with different fabric pieces and it is washable.

Total Time: 30 min.

Yield: 1

1. Your hoop comes in 2 pieces that are screwed together. Loosen screw and pop out the inner hoop.
  2. I decided that I wanted my hoop painted, you can leave it natural if you choose to.
  3. Allow to dry completely after painting.
  4. Use the inner hoop as a template for cutting your fabric and cut about 1 inch bigger around than the hoop.
  5. Take the fabric and place it centered on top of inner hoop.
  6. Ad

7. With the outside hoop, make sure the screw is positioned at the top of your artwork, with the screw pre-loosened, press the top/outer hoop down. Tighten.
  8. Flip over and trim off the excess fabric around the edges.
  9. The top where it is screwed will be used also for hanging your pet art. Add a bow if desired.
  10. Hang near your pet's food dish or sleeping area.