Embroidery Hoop Pet Art
I wanted to do something for our pet (Tyler). Often we decorate our home for different holidays, this time and for now on, we will include Tyler's corner, with a little art of his own! This can be made with very little and can be interchangeable with different fabric pieces and it is washable.
Total Time: 30 min.
- embroidery hoop
- craft paint and foam brush
- ribbon to hang
- hook or Command strip for wall
- Your hoop comes in 2 pieces that are screwed together. Loosen screw and pop out the inner hoop.
- I decided that I wanted my hoop painted, you can leave it natural if you choose to.
- Allow to dry completely after painting.
- Use the inner hoop as a template for cutting your fabric and cut about 1 inch bigger around than the hoop.
- Take the fabric and place it centered on top of inner hoop.
- With the outside hoop, make sure the screw is positioned at the top of your artwork, with the screw pre-loosened, press the top/outer hoop down. Tighten.
- Flip over and trim off the excess fabric around the edges.
- The top where it is screwed will be used also for hanging your pet art. Add a bow if desired.
- Hang near your pet's food dish or sleeping area.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!