Exploding Fireworks Ribbon Crowns
This craft can be used from decorations to anything like party favors or headbands and hair clips. Some might think it's too delicate and complicated, but surely it's very easy to make.
- ribbonettes (2 assorted colors)
- silver string beads
- craft buds
- 1 piece of paper
- hot glue
- Trace circles as small as a coin in a piece of paper.
- Cut them out.
- Cut out strips of the ribbon about 2 1/2 inches each.
- Put two ribbon tips together and seal them with hot glue. It should look like this.
- Align the ribbons around the circle in alternate colors. Tips facing towards the center. See photo.
- Make another layer, putting an alternate color on top of each.
- Cut 2 inch strings of the silver beads. Stick each ones tip into the center. Cut out smaller ones and also the buds and arrange them in the center so it looks like an exploding firework.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!