Fabric Donations for Charity Project

I am looking for fabric donations to make pillow cases for children with cancer. Where do I begin?

You can often ask thrift stores and craft supply stores for donations. Thrift stores have a wealth of unused fabric at rock bottom prices. You can also set up a "gofundme" account and see about people donating money. Lastly, advertise on Craigslist and you would be surprised at the responses. I did a fundraiser where I needed yarn and the response was amazing!! Good luck and please let us know how you did?

I have a lot of material/fabric. My mother in law passed and it must be a dump truck load. Would love to donate to you. Where are you located?

Anonymous

Your posting was last month but do you still have the fabric - if so I would love to have it - my church & I are making dresses for the little girls in Haiti. I am located in Louisville Ky. if you still have it.

My twin granddaughters African dance with a non profit organization, I'm looking any fabric donations to help make the group's costumes

I am looking for any fabric donations for the students at Thurgood Marshall Middle School, Lynn Public Schools. (Not sure where you are located) So we have a brand new building that opened 4/25/16, and we fell short being able to supply the cooking and sewing class. I have contacted local businesses as well, but if you happen to have any left, the students here would appreciate it very much! I can be reached at virgiliol@lynnschools.org.

Thank you!!!

I am in need of fabric to make pros for a play in my community.
I need red, yellow and orange fabrics.

Hello my name is Maille and i am looking for Fabrics for an atelier that we have in Haiti that teaches students how to sow and we have a project of making clothes for the numerous people who were hit by the Hurricane Matthew. please let me know if you are still donating or if you have any references.
my best regards!
Maille

Is anyone still looking for miscellaneous fabric donations? I would be happy to send.

Hi Maille,

I found this thread in a Google search. I may know someone that can help you with fabric. Can you give me more info about your organization and process of donating fabric?

Thanks,
Sarah

I am looking for fleece material for church cause

If this person did not accept, I would love to. I teach at a middle school in Missouri. I facilitate a sewing club after school. We make pillowcases to donate to sick kids in the hospital. Please let me know.

I am. I need cotton fabric for my middle school sewing club to make pillowcases to donate to sick kids in the hospital.

Check at your local thrift stores. Goodwill, DAV, Salvation Army, ETC . . . They usually charge a fee, but if you tell them what it is for they might donate.

Also check fabric stores. They might have some scraps or end of rolls.