Fall Themed Glass Tube
I love things you can fill. This project uses broken pinecones and old corn. I hope you like it. This craft is the result of me aching to decorate.
Total Time: 1 hour
- 1 glass or plastic tube
- 6 pine cones
- 2 ears of autumn corn
- 8 in burlap ribbon
- 18 in raffia
- hot glue gun
- 2 pieces faux fall foliage
- 3 faux fall flowers
- With your clean glass tube, hot glue the burlap ribbon to it. Then wrap the raffia around the tube, three or four good ones, tied in a knot.
- Next determine how many pine cone fronds you need cut. I found that they had to be twisted as they were a bit dried out. But either way, I mixed the broken corn and the pine cone pieces together for a mixed effect. You can also use potpourri, which smells wonderful!
- Once filled, I simply glued the corn onto the front. This is a cool idea to do with the kids. You can even gather twigs and dried leaves from your home or the park.
- When this was done, I inserted the fall foliage and sat back and enjoyed it. N-JOY!!
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.