Fall Themed Glass Tube

I love things you can fill. This project uses broken pinecones and old corn. I hope you like it. This craft is the result of me aching to decorate.

Total Time: 1 hour

• 1 glass or plastic tube
  • 6 pine cones
  • 2 ears of autumn corn
  • 8 in burlap ribbon
  • 18 in raffia
  • hot glue gun
  • 2 pieces faux fall foliage
  • 3 faux fall flowers
  • scissors

1. With your clean glass tube, hot glue the burlap ribbon to it. Then wrap the raffia around the tube, three or four good ones, tied in a knot.
  2. Next determine how many pine cone fronds you need cut. I found that they had to be twisted as they were a bit dried out. But either way, I mixed the broken corn and the pine cone pieces together for a mixed effect. You can also use potpourri, which smells wonderful!
  3. Advertisement

4. Once filled, I simply glued the corn onto the front. This is a cool idea to do with the kids. You can even gather twigs and dried leaves from your home or the park.
  5. When this was done, I inserted the fall foliage and sat back and enjoyed it. N-JOY!!
Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Crafts AutumnSeptember 7, 2020
📓
🌻
🎂
🎃
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Fall-Themed-Glass-Tube-1.html