Felt Easter Bunny Pin
This sweet little bunny pin is a perfect pin to wear for Easter or all spring long!
- pink felt
- grey or white felt
- black embroidery floss
- sewing needle
- hot glue gun
- pin back
Download the Template!
- Cut out template pieces, then stick them to appropriate felt colors using rolled pieces of tape. Cut out two head pieces, two inner ears, and cut out a nose from a scrap piece of felt.
- Use French knots to create eyes. Then run a short length of embroidery floss through the face, separating the strands to create whiskers.
- Glue the nose into place, at the center of the whiskers.
- Stitch a mouth under the nose.
- Glue the inner ears into place.
- Use hot glue to attach the other head piece to the back of the head to cover up the threads.
- Glue the pin back in place and allow glue to dry completely.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!