Finding An Old Friend

Category Friendship
The internet can provide many tools for searching for a lost friend. Before paying money, try searching through free social media sites.

I want find a very important person, but I am not finding her. Please help me if anybody can do it. She was captain in the Indian army in the technical corp that is EME, in 2000. She was from Jhodpur and her name is Shilpa Chohan.

Answers

Best Answer

Have you tried searching for her name on Facebook? This is one of the first places people start to search when looking for a person.

If she is a professional, she could have a profile on Google+ or Linkedin and they are both excellent ways to find a person.

You can also do a name search in Google and a lot of times this will produce really good results.

You can try and contact the company in Jhodpur and see if they can take a message and put her in touch with you.

I wish you luck and I hope you can find her.

I am trying to locate a friend of mine that I stayed with in San Angelo in 1984. We also worked together at McDonalds. Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

By Taronda M Singleton from Houston, TX

Answers

Depending on how much you know of the person you can try www.zabasearch.com/ or www.peoplesearch.com/ One of them is pretty much free.

You could go to Facebook and do a search there for her.

Tre ussearch.com

I found a site called peoplesmart.com where you can search for free. It shows names of people who are deceased, year etc. also who might have lived with that person.

However, I looked for 2 of my friends from the service days and found that they were deceased. Bummer, so be prepared as you might find out something you didn't want to know.

Another site is www.ppl.com

Facebook and MySpace are both good. If you don't have any luck contact me @ murphthejo AT yahoo.com & I may be able to help. I have done adoption searches & reunited around 35 families & those I start with no names.

The sites most people listed are not free. If searching Facebook doesn't work, try mentioning in your own status update whom you're searching for and ask folks to have him/her contact you.

I just tried it, hope it works.

Better Living FriendshipApril 1, 2020
😷
🐛
👒
🌻
🐰

Generated 2020-04-02 23:08:12 in 986 msecs. ⛅️️