FriendshipBetter Living

Finding a Lost Friend

I want find a very important person, but I am not finding her. Please help me if anybody can do it. She was captain in the Indian army in the technical corp that is EME, in 2000. She was from Jhodpur and her name is Shilpa Chohan.

Best Answer

Have you tried searching for her name on Facebook? This is one of the first places people start to search when looking for a person.

If she is a professional, she could have a profile on Google+ or Linkedin and they are both excellent ways to find a person.

You can also do a name search in Google and a lot of times this will produce really good results. You can try and contact the company in Jhodpur and see if they can take a message and put her in touch with you.

I wish you luck and I hope you can find her.

You could go on ancestry.com

You should definitely check out Shilpa Chohan on Facebook. There are a lot of searches and you may be able to find your lost friend.

Also keep in mind, she could have gotten married so her last name could change so you can search her first name only too and see if any familiar faces come up.

Finding a friend.

• There are Google images of Shilpa Chohan.
  • There are 3 by that name on Facebook.
  • There are 3 people on Linked in with that name.