Product FinderConsumer Advice

Finding Cheap Tires for a Lexus ES350

Anyone know where I can get cheap tires for a Lexus ES350 in Ponchatoula or New Orleans?

Tires for Lexus will be expensive in general.

But you can call local tire companies in your area and ask for quotes and compare and don't forget to ask for their specials.

For example - a local company where I live sell tires Buy 2, Get 2 Free and it's reasonable brands like Good Year, Firestone, BF Goodrich, Pirelli and so forth. I looked up the company and it's only available in Southern California - hopefully your area has something like that too.

Good luck!

You could try an auto body shop. If a Lexus is totaled they may be able to salvage the tires.

Hi,

I would actually check Walmart.com to find the least expensive tires. They should be about $57.00 per tire. This does not include installation.

Hope this helps;)

----Robyn

Here is a list:

www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1&q=cheap...

Angie's list has a list of them also:

www.angieslist.com/.../car-tires.htm

Wishing you the best!

not offhand but I am certain that craigslist, a Lexus dealer, and possibly even secondhand tyre shops (if you want to risk that) would have many possibilities

This is not always recommended but many tire stores will sometimes have good tires they have removed from vehicles (owners getting new tires before their's wear out) and will sell them at reasonable prices.

You may not be able to get 4 matching tires but they will be the appropriate size for your car.

The tire store should not sell you an unsafe tire because they are responsible for the tires being safe if they sell them and install them.

This is how I purchase all of my utility trailer tires and have never had a problem - even with full loads.

You might get a list of tire stores and make some calls just to see if any are available - maybe replace the worst 2 and replace the others when you can.