Finding Discontinued Wallpaper

I am working on a project at an old hotel in New Jersey. There are air walls (bifold doors) in their ballroom that required updating to meet code. We replaced two panels of the air wall with code compliant exit panels, but they do not come in a finish to match the existing ones. Please find the photo attached to this question. There are no specifications and no attic stock currently available. I have spent hours scouring the internet to no avail. Does anyone know where or how I can find something to match this?

Thank you all in advance!

I would go to an established home decorating or wallpaper store. They are familiar with patterns and can get you something that is a close, if not exact, match.

A friend of mine and I were just chatting about something along the line of what you are asking...we finally decided that if she can find someone who can recreate the pattern in paint, that that would be her best bet for fixing a small spot that needs fixed...now the wallpaper she was looking for was white with small flowers and it was a small area.

But, it is possible the same principle would work for you for this geometric pattern...if you could get paint to match (one of the big box stores offers color match guarantees). OR, you could even get fancy and do the pattern in a contrasting color to add some interest to the room. Wishing you all the best to find a solution that meets your needs!!

This is almost an impossible task - no brand name and no pattern name and maybe discontinued 30-50 years ago?

Pghgirl some good suggestion and probably the quickest and easiest way to solve your problem.
If this does not seem to be the way you would like to go then I would take several good pictures and visit several wallpaper stores in your area and ask for help matching your pattern or find something compatible.

This will also give you an opportunity to inspect all the different kinds/types of wallpaper now available (especially if you do not have someone that is familiar with putting up wallpaper.

I hope these are not exit doors that will in constant use or your wallpaper may not last very long.

📓
🎂
🌻