Finding Financial Assistance for Roof Repairs

I need help, including donated materials and a licensed company, to help bring my roof up to city codes. I do not have the money to pay for this work. Is there any way that I can get the help that I need?

You didn't say where you live. But, you can go on line and find the nearest energy trust or energy assistance program and they can often help.

Do they have that in alabama

Paid roofer.he failed me. Im out of money and its getting bad again. Im at end of my rope and desperately need help asap

I am 63 years old, widowed, live alone & receive SS. I cannot work or drive due to stroke I had almost 2 years ago. My roof leaks, has holes in it & I don't have the money myself to get a new roof. I am in serious need of help. I live in 1 story ranch.

We need to have our house reroofed we can make monthly payments.We just don't have money to pay cash.lookiny for someone that can assist us.

My roof is in bad shape I have water running down the walls and other leaks in my home

. I have other work the needs fix but the roof is bad

I mdisabled and on a very low income and barely make ing it my roof needs repaired and I don't have the funds to get it done I have a blue tarp on it now and cant seem to get any help no place fema was sopose to help me but they only want it to pay way less then it cost to get it done can u please send me info I keep praying and im still praying hapatat only does ther own homes ilive in sant cloud florida

need roof repai and garage worked in to get home owner insurance. i dont have a mortage but cant find anyone tò make a loan need roof fix asap. it is damaging other wood thank you for any assist you can give

Im a vet. Had back injury n got an operation caused by work injury I receive SSI and I'm 61 and can't work and my roof is out dated.

Thx yu...

In Portland, Oregon there is free help available for seniors with house maintenance problems on owned houses. Possibly something similar in other areas out there. Contact senior service type organizations. They will know.

I have aroom at my house that is leaking and falling in on the floor I am a widow on a fixed income I just don't have the money to pay for it to be fixed please help

My roof is leaking bad I'm on fixed income I'm willing to make payments please help

While I don't know how Habitat for Humanities works, might it be worthwhile asking them to help you with your place in exchange for hours you volunteer?

I don't have money to fix my roof it is leaking and my celling is falling in how can I get help

Hi my wife and I raise 6 grandkids my roof is in need of repair I've been out of work for 8 years trying to get disability. My wife gets help but not enough to meet ends. I own my home but had to move because of it. Are we able to get help that we need?thank you Mike.

I am currently unemployed but look to start work on next week. Just waiting for one more test result to come back. I have 2 leaks in my mobile home that need repaired.

I tried but it still leaks. I would be will to volunteer in exchange for hours and materials used. Habitat for Humanities?

credit is not that good... need a roof really bad. Inverness Florida.

Anonymous

My roof really leaks bad I don't I ain't got good credit I just I don't know how to get a roof it's going to fall in if I don't get it fixed right away I work everyday but if we work from pay check to check

Anonymous

I need a roof really bad I can't afford it don't have the money leaking in the house I just need some help if anybody could help me get a roof please let me know you can write me back on the email thank you God bless you

I do own my home.in the Los Angeles, California area.. .. but i have a medical condition that prevent me for working a long period of time.

and i really needs my roof fix... and i really need it fix... I pray that there some one that can help me.. out there

How can I get help to replace my roof

How can I get help to replace my roof

Anonymous

Need roofs repair

I am needing help for fixing my roof that leaks and is coming through my ceiling I'm on disability and I cannot afford it I'm looking for an organization where I could possibly get it done I am low income and don't have enough money to fix my roof