Finding Financial Assistance for Roof Repairs

I need help, including donated materials and a licensed company, to help bring my roof up to city codes. I do not have the money to pay for this work. Is there any way that I can get the help that I need?

We are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards (US only) for people who answer recent questions on ThriftyFun this month! Click here to find out more...

You didn't say where you live. But, you can go on line and find the nearest energy trust or energy assistance program and they can often help.

Do they have that in alabama

Paid roofer.he failed me. Im out of money and its getting bad again. Im at end of my rope and desperately need help asap

I am 63 years old, widowed, live alone & receive SS. I cannot work or drive due to stroke I had almost 2 years ago.

My roof leaks, has holes in it & I don't have the money myself to get a new roof. I am in serious need of help. I live in 1 story ranch.

We need to have our house reroofed we can make monthly payments.We just don't have money to pay cash.lookiny for someone that can assist us.

While I don't know how Habitat for Humanities works, might it be worthwhile asking them to help you with your place in exchange for hours you volunteer?

credit is not that good... need a roof really bad. Inverness Florida.

I do own my home.in the Los Angeles, California area.. .. but i have a medical condition that prevent me for working a long period of time.

and i really needs my roof fix... and i really need it fix... I pray that there some one that can help me.. out there