Finding Rent Assistance for Low Income Idividuals

I am disabled and get SSI every month. Yesterday I got a 5 day eviction notice from the manager in the park where I live. I live in Wisconsin (Schofield) and I have to pay lot rent; I owe $433.00. I cannot be evicted as I'll be homeless. Is there a place in my city that does help with rent? I have now 4 days left to give my landlord (the manager of the park) the lot rent. I need help and am very desperate for help.

Best Answer

If you find someone to help with your lot rent this month, what will happen next month?

• Are you saying you have your own mobile home and you are paying for lot rent?
  • Have you been having trouble paying this rent before or have you had extenuating circumstance that has caused you to be low on money?
  • Do you need the full amount or will you just be asking for part of the money?
  • I am asking these questions because these are the type of questions you will be asked if you go to any organization that does assist with rent payments.
  • Usually, assistance is on a most needed and first come basis and any family with children will usually be at the top of the list.
  • This type of assistance may only be for one month a year but some do offer further help.
  • Ad

• If you are having trouble every month, they may tell you that it may be more beneficial for you to apply for low-income housing.
  • You can check these agencies in your area as there are several that offer assistance with rent payments.
  • www.needhelppayingbills.com/.../wausau_rental_assistance.html

I would call the local radio or news station. News reporters like the human interest stories and can get you help

Share your thought on your finance problem to the Great Term at Finance Now and if interested contact them via call/whatsApp +1 4313007649, I hope this information has helped.