Finding Unidentified Wallpaper

It can be very difficult to find matching wallpaper for a remodel or home repair project, especially if you have no idea who the manufacturer is. It can take hours of looking through wallpaper books or images on the internet.

I am trying to find this wallpaper. It was originally purchased about 5 years ago. I am moving to a new home and wanted to use it again.

I am unable to find what the manufacturer was. I would be grateful for any help!

Answers

Best Answer

Well it is called "Rare Vintage America Road Map Retro Wallpaper Hollywood Travel New York Route 66"

www.ebay.ie/.../221883480751

and here are some pinterest about it www.pinterest.com/.../

Answer this Question

2 More Questions

Can anyone help me find this wallpaper please? I'm sorry I don't even know the name of it. I only have the pictures attached.

I only need half a drop so as I don't have to redecorate a whole hallway.

Many thanks.

Answers

Best Answer

It is really pretty and I would think if you can't find an exact match you could find something close enough that you would have to look closely to know it didn't match. The other suggestion are there are some house painters who can mimic simple wall paper patterns with textured paint. Perhaps you have such an artist in your town. Best wishes for an easy solution. Post back with your fix!

Answer this Question

I am looking for a roll of wallpaper which is the blown vinyl variety. The pattern is shown in the attached picture. Currently I have been unable to identify the manufacturer.
Thank you.

Answers

Best Answer

If I were you, I would go to a wallpaper store. Perhaps one of the employees recognizes the pattern. If not, you may be able to get something close. Keep in mind that new wallpaper, even if an exact match, will be a different color than wallpaper that has been up for some time.

Answer this Question
Home and Garden Home Improvement WallpaperJanuary 5, 2021
💘
🍀
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Finding-Unidentified-Wallpaper-1.html