Finding a Book About Cooking Steak?

0
Share
4
Save
Follow
Print

I want to buy a book to help me improve my knowledge about how to cook steak. I do some research online and there is so many books out there. So I just want to ask can you guys give me some recommend that what book should I buy? Thanks a lot.

I have a few meat cookbooks, and the best one I have for Steak is:
"The perfect Steak Cookbook" by Will Budiaman. It came out Oct 2020 and is about the most complete cookbook about only steak. The author is a French Culinary School grad and a personal chef to some high profile people in NYC and the Hamptons, His book covers everything from where each type of steak comes from on a cow, to what spices, seasonings, marinades to use, cooking styles and times. It is very complete. It is listed on Amazon for $13.99.
Good luck and Happy cooking !!!

I took a class on cooking a steak. The best way is to sauté in a pan with butter.

Take it out of the pan a few minutes before it is done, as it will continue to cook while it rests.

I'm not sure that one person can recommend a cookbook for someone else unless they know more about the person's tastes and their level of cooking expertise.
There are some very good steak cookbooks for 'beginners' as well as more advanced books for 'gourmet' cooks and lots in between.
Do you need more pictures?
Very simple directions?
Cooking interests are more for inside or outdoor cooking?
I'm only showing that you may need to spend some time in a large book store - one that has seating/tables and maybe even a coffee shop. This way you can take several cookbooks and look at each one to find things that suit you and your cooking skills.

Believe me this is a great way to find what you're looking for.
If you find one or two that you like you can take a picture of the cover or title page and then check out online prices as sometimes a slightly used book can be purchased for 1/10 of the cost of a new book.

Of course, the library is an excellent source to review books like this as you can even check them out and review them at your leisure - and - it's free.

My son loves to cook steak and this is one of his favorite books but not sure if it would suit your tastes.
www.amazon.com/.../ref=as_li_ss_tl?crid=1TE5INJCZKHDY... (Affiliate Link)

This cookbook has very high ratings:
www.amazon.com/.../139-0161485-4968327?tag=thrif06-20 (Affiliate Link)

Food and Recipes Food Tips MeatJune 7, 2021
👔
🎆
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Finding-a-Book-About-Cooking-Steak.html