Finding a Vet That Takes Payments

I have a 6 year old Pit. I just got her back from the SPCA and she has an ear infection. I'm on disability and I do not have any money right now to take her to the vet and with this all said and done. I know she needs to be seen so please if there's anyone that knows of a veterinarian who will take payments from a customer not having any credit or bad credit I promise with all my might with God on my side to pay back every penny. I just don't want to see my baby in pain .

By Collette

You will need to call around and see what different Vets will do. My Vet has a fund for just such issues. Check with your local humane society for low cost vet care. check with some local rescues, they often know about low cost vet care. Good luck.

First get established with a good vet and when you get a really large medical problem tell them you don't have the money but are willing to make payments - then tell them how much $$ those payments would be. It's been my experience that a good vet will go along with it if he really cares about the animals.

A vet that won't help you out this way really is in it for the money not your pet. My experience has been it costs $1,000/year in Vet bills & flea killers so start putting $10/month aside now so you can have a fund for the Vets bills. Good Luck.

IT IS JUST THE $$$$$$$ FOR ALL THE VETS I HAVE USED OVER 60 YEARS.....I EVEN HAD A VET I WENT TO COLLEGE WITH...STILL, NO PAYMENTS...JUST $$$$$$. SO, WHEN MY WIFE AND I ARE BOTH DOWN WITH CANCER, ETC...AND SPEND $$$$$$ ....AND OUR BIG DOG ATE SOME FRUIT SEEDS WITH CYANIDE...THE VET SAY'S NO TO TREATMENT WITHOUT PAY FIRST....OH, THEY LOVE ANIMALS...HA. IT IS ONLY $$$$$$ MOST VETS LOVE...NO HAPPY