Finding a Vet Who Will Work Out Payments

I need to find a vet that will work with me financially, my cat is very ill and I am a retired and on a low income.

By Alice J.

Best Answer

I am lucky that I have a vet that I have been taking my pets to for years. Because of this, I was able to get my cat taken care of by making monthly payments. I just asked if I could make payments and he said yes. However, in the front office it says payment required when service is rendered. So, if I were you and don't have a regular vet, I would let my fingers do the walking and go through the phone book and call every vet there is and ask them if they will take payments and explain that you are low income and your pet is sick. Good luck and God bless.

Best Answer

Have you tried calling around to the vets in your area asking for help? I did that and found one who helped me with my elderly Boxer. I cleaned kennels and walked boarding dogs to repay the vet for the discounted service, it was a real blessing to me and my old fellow.

Good luck, I hope you can find someone to help!

Best Answer

Check with your local animal shelter. They may know of programs that can help you.

I had a vet in Wimberley TX that took a series of post-dated checks that they deposited on the date of the check. It was a blessing, but, on the other hand, I've had vets & animal hospitals who couldn't care less! Just depends on the humanity of the person!

Have you talked to your current Veterinarian ( you must have one ) because the Cat would have been given it's C5 vacation shots. If the poor animal is so sick ( with no disrespect ) you have wasted time posting this assistance the only person qualifed to help you is a Vet offer to pay the account on a regular basis.

Veterinary Surgeons are a business the same as any-one else. Good luck.

i have a puppy who,s in alot of pain n needs to see a vet right away. she,s got 2 big bumps on her back side near her rectum 1 is as big if not bigger then a golf ball. but i,m on odsp n can,t really afford to take her to a vet is there a payment plan. or any place cheap. plz help as don,t want to loose my girl ty.

Call ASPCA they can direct you to were there may have a program or some type of help. God bless pray that you find the help you need for your pet. Consider care credit