Finding an Ash Blonde Eyebrow Pencil or Gel

I'm trying to find an eyebrow pencil, gel, or mascara and I can't seem to get one that matches my eyebrow colour. I have ash blonde hair, but it's not dark. It's light ash blonde. The reason I want an eyebrow colour is that my eyebrows turn white in the sunlight and are actually invisible. With the brow pencil I have, it's okay in some unnatural lighting, but as soon as I'm in bad lighting the hairs turn invisible and all you can see is the strawberry blonde pencil markings underneath. The problem with the brow products I try are that they're always too red. All of them have red undertones and are meant for strawberry blondes, but I need greyish undertones. I was wondering if anyone had the same experience and what brow products they used. Thanks!

Mary Kay makes a great product, ChattyCatty. Like you, I am averse to red undertones, found this years ago and have used it ever since.