Hairdresser Turned Hair Rose-gold Instead of Blonde?

I went in to have my roots touched up blonde. Roots are blonde. Much of the rest of my hair is not! It turned rose-gold. She said it is impossible to remove.

I have to wait until it grows out. So she added highlights! I'm very unhappy!

A woman with rose-gold coloring in her blonde hair.

Answers

Best Answer

I agree with all the other comments about the hairdresser fixing it or refunding you, but you might try some setting mousse with a little color.

I lighten my own hair, and if I leave it on for a minute too long, it will be more yellow than blonde. When this happens, I use Fanci-Ful styling mousse in a color called "Bashful Blonde." It covers the yellow, toning it down, and if you don't like it, it washes out.

There are several different colors to choose from, too.

Silver Answer Medal for All Time! 440 Answers
Best Answer

All you can do in this situation is go back and explain exactly what you dont like about the color. Usually, this problem requires a quick fix, and most salons wont charge for color correction. I'm sorry that you have such an experience. I dont know how long you went to this hairdresser, but its probably time to do some research and find a new person. Hope you find a really good hairdresser.

And all this is not so catastrophic as to be so upset.

Bronze Tip Medal for All Time! 59 Tips

I would definitely let your hair stylist know how unhappy you are. If she cannot fix the problem, then I would ask for a refund....and then I would try to find a hair stylist that is very reputable w/ hair color to fix the problem.

Gold Post Medal for All Time! 677 Posts

She made a mistake and she should refund your money. I would find a new stylist if I were you.

Health & Beauty Beauty Hair Tips ColoringJune 7, 2021
🌻
🐛
👔
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Hairdresser-Turned-Hair-Rose-gold-Instead-of-Blonde-1.html