Finding the Value of a Old Japanese Vase

Many beautiful antique china pieces, like vases were manufactured in Japan. This is a guide about finding the value of a old Japanese vase.

Can any one tell me about this lovely old vase? It has been in the family for years. Does anyone know if it has value?

Answers

Best Answer

(Describe Your Image Here)

Is it possible you could take a clearer photograph of the red stamp on the bottom? It's Japanese. My mother and I could try and figure it out for you. :) Its gorge!!!

I would take it to a dealer who specializes in Asian wares and get his or her opinion.