Five-Minute Burritos Incognito
Having a busy night? But still want dinner to look homemade? This is the Mexican dish I like to make that looks like homemade enchiladas!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 1 pkg. frozen burritos
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 can green chilies, chopped
- 3/4 to 1 cup grated Cheddar cheese
- Mix cream of chicken soup, sour cream, and green chilies in a bowl.
- Place frozen burritos in a casserole dish. Top with soup mixture and add grated cheese.
- Bake at 350 F for 40 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.