Flea Bombs and Pet Safety

My neighbor is setting off a flea bomb; do I need to leave my apartment with my cat or is it safe to stay?

I personally feel that flea bombs are so toxic that yoyu don't want to be near them. However, if you and your cat stay indoors, it might be OK< as long as you know you will not go into the hallway in the 6 or so hours that the treatment lasts. YOu might also want to put a guard underneath the door so that the fumes don't penetrate your space.

No, it is absolutely not safe for you or the animal to stay inside when using flea bombs or flee sprays!

The bomb is not in your house. If it were, you would have to leave for 8 hours. I would open windows either a little or a lot,

depending on the weather, for ventilation.