Fourth of July Stick Flag
Simple, quick, and inexpensive
Total Time: 3 hours
- 10 paint sticks
- red,white, and blue paint
- wood stars, optional
- paint brush
- hot glue gun
- twine or ribbon for hanging
- Paint one stick white and two sticks half white. Paint stars white.
- Paint two sticks red and two stick half red.
- Paint other half of two white sticks with blue paint. Paint other half of two red sticks with blue paint. Paint a second or third coat if needed. Allow to dry thoroughly between each coat. Glue stars onto blue halves of paint stick.
- Arrange sticks at pictured, evenly spacing them. Mark with a pencil on the sticks so you will know where to put the hot glue. Glue the painted sticks to the three unpainted sticks. Tie piece of ribbon or twine to top to hang.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.