Fox Photos

Category Wildlife
These animals are found throughout the world. They are known for their cunning ways, and rarely seen with enough time to photograph. This page contains fox photos.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

I worked at Pahaska Teepee Lodge, 60 miles from Cody, WY. To my surprise, I saw this fox on the roof of the lodge, probably smelling the food from the exhaust fan. I don't know if this was Foxy or Jasper (as some of the staff named them) but this was a Kodak moment.

By Diane S.

wild fox

Comment Like this photo? 27

I was sitting outside taking photos of all the birds we get in our yard, and this guy appeared out nowhere. At first I didn't know it was a fox, because it didn't look anything like the healthy fox that I had seen a few days before.

I called Animal Control, because it looked so sickly. Its fur was very sparse, and I could see his dry, cracked skin underneath. He didn't try to attack. He just stopped in the shade to scratch himself and then just walked away.

By Leigh from Litchfield County, CT

Comment Like this photo? 7

Behind my Grandsons' house in Ireland is a beautiful green field, very large, surrounded by wooded areas. In the late afternoon, recently when we visited, a beautiful fox came out on the green to nose around. It was very cold and windy that day, and I was some distance from him.

He nosed around in the grass area, coexisting with some birds, which are not in this photo, and after awhile went into the woods. What a beauty! He was red brown and about the size of a medium canine-another lovely Ireland experience. What a lucky day it was for me and my camera!

By Bob35

Irish Fox

Comment Like this photo? 9