Free Cell Service with Q Link Wireless

In filling out one of those endless surveys online the other day (don't take them, they truly are endless), one interesting thing came out of it. A window popped up advertising a federal program offering completely FREE cell phones and service.

I thought it was a scam at first, but after much curious research, including a call to a county office, I discovered this is for real! It is Q Link Wireless, the link is below. Or, you can call them toll free at 1-855-754-6543.

I looked up the qualifications and you must either meet federal monthly income guidelines or participate in any of the following programs: Medicaid, Temporary assistance for needy families (TANF), Food stamps/Supplemental nutrition assistance program (SNAP), Federal housing/Section 8 assistance, Supplemental security income (SSI), Low income energy assistance program (LIHEAP), National school lunch program.

What a blessing for those who cannot afford a phone, or who would benefit greatly from an additional one. I just thought everyone should know this is available.

Source: internet surfing

Link: https://qlinkwireless.com

Will spread the word! Thank you!

I didn't know there were free phones out there, sweet!

That is incredible. You can't leave home anymore without a cell phone. That's an awesome tip.

This is an awesome program. I have one, it is a nice Samsung flip phone. I use it for emergencies mostly. You can only have one lifeline phone per household. The minutes roll over if you don't use them all. You can use it for calls or texts. My particular phone is internet capable, but you would have to pay extra to use that, if you can at all on this program.

If you use all your minutes, you can purchase more dirt cheap.

The phone has to be used at least once a month to keep your service active, but they send you reminders to use it. You get a weekly minutes available message via email. I'm not sure if they would text it to you or not, if you don't have internet.
It has been a life saver many times for me and my children. There are no drawbacks to this program.

I have heard about these but did not know that a person on social security would be eligible. Thanks for the info!

Thank you for your time doing this research. I'm sure it will be helpful to many.

Buyer beware of qlink Wireless !!! Qlink Wireless sold me a defective phone and charger, qlink Wireless refused to exchange defective product or refund my money.

Qlink Wireless taking advantage of a disabled man.

Budget & Finance UtilitiesOctober 3, 2014
🐰
🌻
🍀
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Free-Cell-Service-with-Q-Link-Wireless.html